One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood.
Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood.
Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
For more information about Land Use in general or how to submit an effective public comment on a land use issue or development application, please see our Frequently Asked Questions!
Land Use Resources:
(from the City of Bend)
- Tips for Providing Written Comment on a Land Use Application
- Tips for Providing Comments at a Neighborhood Public Meeting
- Tips for Providing Oral Comments
- Deciphering Parking Calculations
- Public Involvement Flow Chart
- New Regulations Driven by State Legislation, Council or Community
- Path to Reviewing a Land Use Application
- Land Use 101
Below are links to current land use notices in our neighborhood
(newest at the top)
- Application to adjust sign placement standards for 3 signs at 2060 NE Hwy 20. Asking for a 25% hight increase in sign standards, for Subaru auto dealership. Comment period ends August 1, 2023.
- Approval of NW portion of Parkside Place. 21415 Hwy 20: 108 units in 12 buildings.
- Modification to application for expansion of Central Oregon Radiology. Comment period ended 7/14/23.
- Approval of site plan, Micro Units at 2101 NE Holliday Ave.
- Clarico at Petrosa Public Meeting July 13th. Muti-unit apartment complex just north of Commercial area. Neighbors concerned that they were not informed of this density when they purchased their property.
- Eastmont Church Public Meeting July 18th. New construction to add sanctuary and additional classrooms. Asking for variance to increase height from 35′ allowed to 38′. Current gravel de-facto parking will be paved when construction is complete, increasing on site parking. Neighbors concerned about parking blocking mailboxes on Providence.
- Neighborhood Meeting, pre application, for Trinity Lutheran church and school, 2550 NE Butler Market Rd. June 14th, 6 pm, at the Church/Gym. The proposal is to build a 27,982 square foot building for worship, classrooms, and performing arts; to build a 9,000 sf accessory structure; to build sports courts and a track. Click here for meeting announcement and diagram of subdivision, Parkside Place
- Site Plan Review for Parkside Place Master Plan.
Land Use FAQs and Comment Instructions
Join Mountain View NA
Curious to learn more about what is happening in Mountain View and the City of Bend?