One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood.
Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood.
Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
For more information about Land Use in general or how to submit an effective public comment on a land use issue or development application, please see our Frequently Asked Questions!
Land Use Resources:
(from the City of Bend)
- Tips for Providing Written Comment on a Land Use Application
- Tips for Providing Comments at a Neighborhood Public Meeting
- Tips for Providing Oral Comments
- Deciphering Parking Calculations
- Public Involvement Flow Chart
- New Regulations Driven by State Legislation, Council or Community
- Path to Reviewing a Land Use Application
- Land Use 101
Below are links to current land use notices in our neighborhood
(newest at the top)
- Approved application for Central Oregon Radiology to expand building 5,787 square feet. Location is 1460 NE Medical Center Drive.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 1883 Diablo Way.
- Application for 3-parcel partition of .95 acre lot at 62799 Eagle Road (at Wells Acres). Comment period ends 1/25/23.
- Application to replace trees, 611 NE Bellevue Dr, Vintage at Bend Senior Apartments.
- Continued Public Hearing before City Council, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. Concerning proposed parking code amendments.
- Revised Planning Commission Hearing, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. On amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City Development Code.
- Planning Commission Hearing 1/18/23. Hayden Homes is submitting a master plan for 37.1 acres to be developed into 346 housing units and a park, at 21415 and 21455 Hwy 20. This is outside MVNA, and is a result of HB4079 pilot project for affordable housing.
Land Use FAQs and Comment Instructions
Join Mountain View NA
Curious to learn more about what is happening in Mountain View and the City of Bend?