The Mountain View Neighborhood Association (MVNA) is free to join and provides residents the opportunity to help shape the future of our neighborhood. We are one of 13 neighborhood associations in Bend, Oregon.
This is our opportunity to foster a better working relationship with the city and have a more impactful voice on projects that affect our neighborhood.
City of Bend to host info session for architects, contractors and owner’s representatives interested in future Juniper Ridge Public Works Campus The City of Bend is beginning to plan for the development of a new Public Works Campus on City-owned property in Juniper Ridge. When completed, the campus willREAD MORE
This year, City street crews improved 74.5 lane miles in Bend. With the City’s ‘keep good roads good’ philosophy, work focused on using the right treatment at the right time to be cost-effective and maintain public roads. Read the season’s street preservation highlights here. To learn more about Bend’s street preservation practices visit READ MORE
September 16, 2021
NE Purcell Blvd and NE Butler Market Roundabout to be Completed in October
Due to a COVID outbreak, the opening of the new roundabout has been delayed and is now slated for October.
Intermittent work will occur at the intersections of NE Wild Rivers Loop, NE CradleREAD MORE
One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood. Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood. Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
- Application for STR, 1829 NE Yellowstone Lane. Comment period ends 10/1/21.
- Approved STR on both units of a duplex,1459 & 1461 NE Covington Lane.
- Approved lot line adjustment for Petrosa Master Plan, phase 2.
- Approval of STR, 1762 NE Diablo Way.
- Application for STR, 1315 NE Sharkey Terrace. Comment period ends 9/23/21.
- Approval for Whole House Short Term Rental, 2383 NE Jackson.