The Mountain View Neighborhood Association (MVNA) is free to join and provides residents the opportunity to help shape the future of our neighborhood. We are one of 13 neighborhood associations in Bend, Oregon.
This is our opportunity to foster a better working relationship with the city and have a more impactful voice on projects that affect our neighborhood.
Neff & Purcell Improvements Project Update – January 24, 2023 Post Date: 01/24/2023 3:52 PM Crews are gearing up to begin construction on the Neff and Purcell Improvements project. You are invited to attend an in-person pre-construction public meeting for the Neff and Purcell Improvements Project. The project team will shareREAD MORE
Community Survey Results Show Concern About Housing and Homelessness
For Immediate Release
Jan. 18, 2023
Contact: Mayor Melanie Kebler
Every two years, the City of Bend commissions a Community Survey, which serves as one of many inputs to City Councilors as they embark on their two-yearREAD MORE
One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood. Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood. Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
- Approved application for Central Oregon Radiology to expand building 5,787 square feet. Location is 1460 NE Medical Center Drive.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 1883 Diablo Way.
- Application for 3-parcel partition of .95 acre lot at 62799 Eagle Road (at Wells Acres). Comment period ends 1/25/23.
- Application to replace trees, 611 NE Bellevue Dr, Vintage at Bend Senior Apartments.
- Continued Public Hearing before City Council, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. Concerning proposed parking code amendments.
- Revised Planning Commission Hearing, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. On amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City Development Code.
- Planning Commission Hearing 1/18/23. Hayden Homes is submitting a master plan for 37.1 acres to be developed into 346 housing units and a park, at 21415 and 21455 Hwy 20. This is outside MVNA, and is a result of HB4079 pilot project for affordable housing.