The Mountain View Neighborhood Association (MVNA) is free to join and provides residents the opportunity to help shape the future of our neighborhood. We are one of 13 neighborhood associations in Bend, Oregon.
This is our opportunity to foster a better working relationship with the city and have a more impactful voice on projects that affect our neighborhood.
Bend City Council Houselessness Update 6/15/22 Councilors learned about creating a municipal code to limit unsanctioned camping in Bend during its work session. Post Date: 06/15/2022 4:21 PM Because of the broad community interest in housing and houselessness, the City Council added a standing agenda item to Council business meetings toREAD MORE
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the Week of June 13 – 19 Post Date: 06/09/2022 4:21 PM
- Brinson Boulevard between NE 18th Street and Layton Avenue for infrastructure installation, eastbound lane closure. Completion scheduled for early summer 2022.
One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood. Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood. Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
- Public Neighborhood Meeting Wednesday 7/6/2022, 6 pm. Pre-application opportunity for neighbors to hear about a proposed residential development at 2101 Holliday, near Purcell. Proposal is for one 3-story building containing 30 unit “micro-unit” residences. Two drive-aisles will be included in the lot.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 3393 NE Wild Rivers Loop. Comment period ends 7/5/2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 850 NE Robin Court. Comment period ends 7/1/2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2707 NE Canyon Park Place. Comment period ends 6/30/2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2115 NE Jackson. Comment period ends 6/29/2022.
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 26509 Eagle Rd.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2923 NE Purcell. Comment period will close 6/27/2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2958 NE Deborah Ct. Comment period will close June 15th, 2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2922 NE Yellow Ribbon. Comment period will close June 14, 2022.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 62509 Eagle Rd. Comment period will close June 7th, 2022.
- Hybrid Public Hearing June 15, 2022, 7pm in front of City Council on UGB expansion, Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map changes. Location is 21455 Hwy 20, and associated with HB 4079 Affordable Housing Pilot Program. 35.5 acres, to be developed by Hayden Homes. See here for details.