December 2021 Land Use Notices
The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group, Multi-Room, and Outdoor) and two temporary shelter types (Temporary and Hardship Housing).
The Bend Planning Commission will hold a virtual work session on January 24, 2022, at 5:30 pm and a virtual public hearing on February 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm to review the proposed amendments and make a recommendation to the City Council. The Planning Commission work session and hearing will be held remotely via a virtual meeting platform. The agendas will be provided at least one week prior to the meeting date and will explain how to view, listen to, provide comment, and/or participate in the virtual meetings. Once the meeting has started, the meeting can also be live-streamed by clicking the hyperlink for video in progress. Additional information may be found athttps://www.bendoregon.gov/planningcommission.
- Petrosa: Application Received for 51-lot phased subdivision. This is a parcel of Petrosa that is SE of the Butler Market/Eagle Rd intersection. Comments accepted through 1/6/22.
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 2623 NE Civet Ct.
- There is a proposal for a 10-acre 65-lot subdivision at 2580 NE 27th. This is north of St. Francis and across from Mountain View HS. The proposal includes extension of Beall Drive (designated as a collector) to 27th. Comment period ends December 30, 2021.
- There will be Public Hearing before the Planning Commission on January 10th, 5:30 pm. Topics will be updates to Comprehensive Plan, Bend Development Code, and Transportation System Plan. Much of the language will be for development of transportation infrastructure in the Juniper Ridge Industrial Overlay zone.
- Public Hearing to be held in front of Hearings Officer on January 13, 2021 at 2:00. The request is for Inland Construction which wants to build a multi-unit “Active Senior” housing complex near Mary Rose Place and NE 27th. They are requesting a Comprehensive Plan amendment to change this parcel from Medium density (RM) to High Density (RH) zoning. Anyone may provide comments prior to the hearing, or attend the virtual hearing; see here to learn more.
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 1323 NE Dawson Dr.
- Application for a 2-lot partition at 2050 NE Bluebird Ct. Comments accepted until 12/14/21.
- Approval to change exterior facade of commercial building at 1865 NE Hwy 20, Smolich Motors. PLDR20210865