July 2023 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Jul 25, 2023~
Last updated: Jul 25, 2023
- Application to adjust sign placement standards for 3 signs at 2060 NE Hwy 20. Asking for a 25% hight increase in sign standards, for Subaru auto dealership. Comment period ends August 1, 2023.
- Approval of NW portion of Parkside Place. 21415 Hwy 20: 108 units in 12 buildings.
- Modification to application for expansion of Central Oregon Radiology. Comment period ended 7/14/23.
- Approval of site plan, Micro Units at 2101 NE Holliday Ave.
- Clarico at Petrosa Public Meeting July 13th. Muti-unit apartment complex just north of Commercial area. Neighbors concerned that they were not informed of this density when they purchased their property.
- Eastmont Church Public Meeting July 18th. New construction to add sanctuary and additional classrooms. Asking for variance to increase height from 35′ allowed to 38′. Current gravel de-facto parking will be paved when construction is complete, increasing on site parking. Neighbors concerned about parking blocking mailboxes on Providence.
- Neighborhood Meeting, pre application, for Trinity Lutheran church and school, 2550 NE Butler Market Rd. June 14th, 6 pm, at the Church/Gym. The proposal is to build a 27,982 square foot building for worship, classrooms, and performing arts; to build a 9,000 sf accessory structure; to build sports courts and a track. Click here for meeting announcement and diagram of subdivision, Parkside Place
- Site Plan Review for Parkside Place Master Plan.