Neff & Purcell Improvements Project Update – January 24, 2023 Post Date: 01/24/2023 3:52 PM
Crews are gearing up to begin construction on the Neff and Purcell Improvements project. You are invited to attend an in-person pre-construction public meeting for the Neff and Purcell Improvements Project. The project team will share construction plans and information regarding the Neff and Purcell intersectionRead More
- Approved application for Central Oregon Radiology to expand building 5,787 square feet. Location is 1460 NE Medical Center Drive.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 1883 Diablo Way.
- Application for 3-parcel partition of .95 acre lot at 62799 Eagle Road (at Wells Acres). Comment period ends 1/25/23.
Community Survey Results Show Concern About Housing and Homelessness
For Immediate Release
Jan. 18, 2023
Contact: Mayor Melanie Kebler
Every two years, the City of Bend commissions a Community Survey, which serves as one of many inputs to City Councilors as they embark on their two-year goal setting process. Council goals provide direction to City staffRead More
- Application to replace trees, 611 NE Bellevue Dr, Vintage at Bend Senior Apartments. Comment period ends 1/12/23.
- Continued Public Hearing before City Council, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. Concerning proposed parking code amendments.
- Revised Planning Commission Hearing, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. On amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City