- Neighborhood Meeting, pre application, for Trinity Lutheran church and school, 2550 NE Butler Market Rd. June 14th, 6 pm, at the Church/Gym. The proposal is to build a 27,982 square foot building for worship, classrooms, and performing arts; to build a 9,000 sf accessory structure; to build sports courts and a track. Click here for
- Approved subdivision, Parkside Place
- Site Plan Review for Parkside Place Master Plan.
- Meeting Notice: April 14th meeting of committee to discuss Tree Preservation code amendments.
- Short Term Rental approved, 2712 Black Oak Place
- Application for 238-lot subdivision, Parkside Place Master Plan.
- Approved Site
Neff and Purcell Project Update – May 18, 2023 Post Date: 05/18/2023 10:20 AM The project has been experiencing longer than expected infrastructure relocation and design adjustment work. We regret that the delays will impact the project schedule, and we understand the inconvenience this will cause. The intersection is estimated to be completed in fall 2023. However, the project team is committed toRead More
Neff and Purcell Project Update Post Date: 05/05/2023 7:00 PM Safety First
Project construction activities require heavy equipment and open trench work. Stay safe. Always stay outside of the construction areas. Keep children and pets away from the construction zone. Use the posted detour and temporary pedestrian access routes. Please be aware that temporary pedestrian access routes will change as neededRead More