City of Bend Service Request – Update

New Service Request Form

Notice a damaged or missing sign? Need a pothole filled? Community members can report this information by submitting a Service Request.

The City of Bend recently updated the Service Request form, and it now includes a new option for reporting camping in City rights-of-way.

When submitting a request please include the specific location and a detailed description of the issue. Staff reviews each request and generally respond within two weeks. When possible, photos can be included and may help speed up a response.

Fill out