Feb / Mar 2021 – Land Use Notices
Posted on: Mar 31, 2021~
Last updated: Aug 16, 2021
- MARCH 8TH PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING PLTEXT 20210122 – Proposed Code amendments are for temporary housing.
- MARCH 17TH COUNCIL HEARING, same topic MARCH 3RD COUNCIL HEARING ON SIGNS PLTEXT 20200998 – Code amendments was discussed on BDC 9.50 pertaining to signs.
- MARCH 3RD COUNCIL HEARING ON PETROSA MASTER PLAN PLMOD 20210109 – Expansion of Petrosa Master Plan to include ~9 acres of RS housing SE of Butler Market and Eagle Rd., and ~2 acres north of Butler Market of additional commercial and open space.
- APPROVAL OF FINAL PLAT APPLICATION FOR PARK TERRACE CONDOMINIUMS PLFP 20201004 on NE Paula Drive
- APPROVAL OF LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT BETWEEN PROPERTIES PLPLAM 20210089 on Cole Rd and NE Butler Market
- APPROVAL OF SITE PLAN MODIFICATION FOR ST. FRANCIS RECTORY BUILDING PL 20-0947 and PL 20-9948
- APPLICATION RECEIVED FOR 48 UNITS OF AFFORDABLE HOUSING ON THORNHILL LANE PLSPR 20210123 Comment period ended February 24th, 2021
- APPROVAL FOR TEMPORARY GRAVEL PARKING LOT DURING BEND SURGERY CENTER EXPANSION PLMISC 20200981
- SUBDIVISION PLAN APPROVED – 2989 WELLS ACRES RD Approval of a 30-lot residential subdivision in the Residential Standard Density (RS) Zone. The properties are approximately 4.93 acres in size. More information here.
- PUBLIC HEARING – CODE CHANGES The City of Bend held a “virtual” public hearing before the Bend City Council on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. A recording of the meeting can be found at http://www.bendoregon.gov/councilagenda project number PL 20-0778. Bend Development Code (BDC) amendments to Chapters 1.2, Definitions, 2.7, Special Planned Districts, Refinement Plans, Area Plans and Master Plans, 3.4, Public Improvement Standards, and 4.7, Transportation Analysis. The proposed amendments are primarily to Article XI, Juniper Ridge Overlay Zone and they also include amendments to the BDC that address lanes that are “not authorized for lane expansion”. Details here.