The Mountain View Neighborhood Association (MVNA) is free to join and provides residents the opportunity to help shape the future of our neighborhood. We are one of 13 neighborhood associations in Bend, Oregon.
This is our opportunity to foster a better working relationship with the city and have a more impactful voice on projects that affect our neighborhood.
Neff and Purcell Improvements Project Update – March 17, 2023 Post Date: 03/17/2023 5:30 PM SAFETY FIRST During construction and street maintenance season in Bend, you can plan your best route around road closures and detours if you sign up for the Weekly Road and Traffic Report at www.bendoregon.gov/enews.READ MORE
Click on Meeting link below:READ MORE
One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood. Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood. Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
- Approved variance to side yard setback, 3111 NE Delmas St.
- Approved Annexation of 41.36 acres for Parkside Master Plan.
- Ordinance Decision: Council adopted Ordinance NS-2466, creating Parkside Place Master Plan. Effective 3/31/23.
- Modification to a previously approved project at 2365 Conners Ave. Buildings to be rearranged, with no change in number of residential units. Comments will be accepted through March 14, 2023. See here for more information.
- Public Meeting for Site Plan for a portion of Parkside Place Master Plan, between Bear Creek and Hwy 20. 108 Multi-family apartments in 12 buildings. March 14, 6 pm via zoom, see here for more information.
- Application for variance of side yard setback, 3111 NE Delmas St. This is to accommodate a preexisting storage shed, which is out of compliance with code. Comments accepted through March 10, 2023.
- Application for 27-lot subdivision at 2759/2827 NE Shepard Rd. Comments accepted through 3/3/23.