January 2022 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Jan 11, 2022~
Last updated: Jan 24, 2022
- Approval of application for 87-unit housing development at 2365 NE Conners. Included are 6 3-story apartment buildings and 2 amenity buildings.
- The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group, Multi-Room, and Outdoor) and two temporary shelter types (Temporary and Hardship Housing).
- The Bend Planning Commission will hold a virtual work session on January 24, 2022, at 5:30 pm and a virtual public hearing on February 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm to review the proposed amendments and make a recommendation to the City Council. The Planning Commission work session and hearing will be held remotely via a virtual meeting platform. The agendas will be provided at least one week prior to the meeting date and will explain how to view, listen to, provide comment, and/or participate in the virtual meetings. Once the meeting has started, the meeting can also be live-streamed by clicking the hyperlink for video in progress. Additional information may be found at https://www.bendoregon.gov/planningcommission.
- Public Hearing Wednesday February 2, 2022, 7:00 pm. Amendments to Bend Comprehensive Plan and Transportation System Plan, regarding Juniper Ridge Overlay Zone. Virtual meeting, see here for more information and how to attend.
- Application for whole house Short Term Rental, 2883 NE Baroness Pl (at intersection with Ocker). Comments closed January 19, 2022. Comments must reference this project number: PLSTR20211051
- Petrosa: Application Received for 51-lot phased subdivision. This is a parcel of Petrosa that is SE of the Butler Market/Eagle Rd intersection. Comment period closed 1/6/22.