Land Use Archive
- Short Term Rental Application at 748 NE Mason Rd. Comments accepted through 4/14/22.
- Short Term Rental Application at 21626 Butler Market Road. This is not in MVNA, although we are the closest NA to the property. It is in an Urbanizable Area (UA) that is the “expansion area” between city limits and UGB
- Application for Short Term Rental at 20879 Daniel Duke Way. Comment period ends March 18, 2022. Details and how to comment here.
- Application approved for 65-lot subdivision on 10.8 acres east of NE 27th. It will be just north of St. Francis school and church. Details here.
- Public Meeting Notice for neighborhood pre-application meeting
- Petrosa approval of 51-lot 2-phase subdivision on the South side of Butler Market @Eagle Rd.
- Hyundai dealership application for minor building expansion. 2250 NE Hwy 20. Comments accepted until March 6th, 2022.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 2883 NE Baroness Pl.
- Repeat announcement of Hearing on Shelter Code amendments,
- Approval of application for 87-unit housing development at 2365 NE Conners. Included are 6 3-story apartment buildings and 2 amenity buildings.
- The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group,
The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group, Multi-Room, and Outdoor) and two temporary shelter types (Temporary and Hardship Housing).
The Bend Planning Commission will hold a virtual work session on January 24, 2022,Read More