March 2022 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Mar 21, 2022~
Last updated: Apr 5, 2022
- Short Term Rental Application at 748 NE Mason Rd. Comments accepted through 4/14/22.
- Short Term Rental Application at 21626 Butler Market Road. This is not in MVNA, although we are the closest NA to the property. It is in an Urbanizable Area (UA) that is the “expansion area” between city limits and UGB (Urban Growth Boundary). Comments accepted though 4/11/22.
- Short Term Rental application at 21387 Kristin Court. Comments accepted until April 7th, 2022.
- Upcoming meetings on Bend Development Code amendments to implement SB 458, which is a follow-up to HB 2001. Has to do with land division of a “parent lot” for ownership opportunities of middle income multi-plex units. As Land Use Chair I don’t completely understand what the changes mean, so I plan to attend the work session to learn more. Planning Commission work session 4/25/22, Planning Commission public hearing 5/9/22, City Council public hearing 5/18/22, City Council 2nd reading 6/1/22.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 3250 NE Spring Creek Pl. Comments period closed.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2128 NE Monticello Dr. Comments period closed.
- Approval to expand dental office by 899 square feet at 1590 NE Williamson Blvd, Cascade Endodontic.
- Modification to application for 42-unit apartment at 618 NE Bellevue Dr. Revision will reduce the size by 6 dwelling units. Comments accepted until 3/28/22.
- Revision of Approval for 65-lot subdivision. On east side of NE 27th, north of St. Francis school and Church.
- Approval for rezone requested at Mary Rose Place and NE 27th, for proposed Affinity Senior Housing.
- Approved: Short Term Rental at 20879 Daniel Duke Way. See details here.
- Application approved for 65-lot subdivision on 10.8 acres east of NE 27th. It will be just north of St. Francis school and church. Details here.
- Public Meeting Notice for neighborhood pre-application meeting via zoom, on March 17th, 6:00 pm. The application will be for an expansion to the Central Oregon Radiology Associates building on Medical Center Drive. Proposal will expand square footage from 14,546 to 25,125. Click here for details.