Land Use Archive
- Petrosa approval of 51-lot 2-phase subdivision on the South side of Butler Market @Eagle Rd.
- Hyundai dealership application for minor building expansion. 2250 NE Hwy 20. Comments accepted until March 6th, 2022.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 2883 NE Baroness Pl.
- Repeat announcement of Hearing on Shelter Code amendments,
- Approval of application for 87-unit housing development at 2365 NE Conners. Included are 6 3-story apartment buildings and 2 amenity buildings.
- The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group,
The Sounding Board to House our Neighbors is recommending a proposed package of amendments to the Bend Comprehensive Plan and Bend Development Code (see here) for three permanent shelter types (Group, Multi-Room, and Outdoor) and two temporary shelter types (Temporary and Hardship Housing).
The Bend Planning Commission will hold a virtual work session on January 24, 2022,Read More
- Request for a 2-lot partition at 2050 NE Bluebird Ct. Comment period ends December 6th, 2021.
- Application received for 87-unit apartment complex, 2365 NE Conners. Woodlands Phase II. Comment period closes December 6th, 2021.
- Approval for 2 industrial buildings near SE Brinson and 18th, in Boyd Acres NA
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 1829 NE Yellowstone Ln.
- Petrosa: approval of final plat for Petrosa Phase 3, 38-lot subdivision.
- Application for 48-unit apartment building, 618 NE Bellevue Drive. This is Phase 2, and will closely resemble Phase 1.
- Approval for Short Term Rental, 2681 Moonlight