January 2023 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Jan 23, 2023~
Last updated: Feb 6, 2023
- Approval for 3-parcel partition at 62799 Eagle Rd.
- Approval to remove 24 trees & replace with 16 new trees and 70 various shrubs. At 611 Bellevue Drive.
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 2093 NE Mays Pl.
- Application for 3-lot partition, Type II for Middle housing. 2051 Traditions Ct. Comments accepted through 2/8/23.
- Hybrid City Council Hearing: 7 pm 2/15/23. Subject: quasi judicial amendments to Comprehensive Plan, Transportation System Plan, and annexation. For Hayden Homes affordable housing master plan called Parkside Place, at 21455/21415 Hwy 20.
- Approved application for Central Oregon Radiology to expand building 5,787 square feet. Location is 1460 NE Medical Center Drive.
- Approval of Short Term Rental at 1883 Diablo Way.
- Application for 3-parcel partition of .95 acre lot at 62799 Eagle Road (at Wells Acres). Comment period ends 1/25/23.
- Application to replace trees, 611 NE Bellevue Dr, Vintage at Bend Senior Apartments.
- Continued Public Hearing before City Council, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. Concerning proposed parking code amendments.
- Revised Planning Commission Hearing, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. On amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City Development Code.
- Planning Commission Hearing 1/18/23. Hayden Homes is submitting a master plan for 37.1 acres to be developed into 346 housing units and a park, at 21415 and 21455 Hwy 20. This is outside MVNA, and is a result of HB4079 pilot project for affordable housing.