CONSTRUCTION UPDATE – July 24–31 Purcell Extension
- Pre-paving preparation work continues on the new roadway section of the Purcell Boulevard extension. Paving of this section is targeted for late July. Purcell Boulevard will remain closed until the completion of the modernization.
- Concrete curb and sidewalk through the extension portion has been completed.
- The full closure of the modernization portion
With a number of construction improvements underway throughout the community, we would like to express our appreciation of the public’s patience as roadway and utility infrastructure improvements continue.
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!
(Photo above: Sewer structure
Tips for Pedestrian and Cyclist Safety in Road Work Construction Zones
If you need to pass through a construction site on foot, here are some safety tips that you can utilize to reduce your risk of accidents and injuries:
- Keep your eye out for posted warning signs. Keep your distance from anything that could
Transportation Engineering has provided an update on speed radar signs in the MVNA area. Also included are instructions on how to view sign data that was collected.
Speed Radar Sign status:
- The first radar was just removed at Nolan / Crystal Springs – results are on website. (See instructions below)
- Today – radar trailer will
Neff and Purcell Project Update – June 9, 2023 Safety First
Project construction activities require heavy equipment and open trench work. Stay safe. Always stay outside of the construction areas. Keep children and pets away from the construction zone. Use the posted detour and temporary pedestrian access routes.
Pedestrians should attempt to find alternate paths around the project area, ifRead More