December 2022 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Dec 29, 2022~
Last updated: Dec 29, 2022
- Application to replace trees, 611 NE Bellevue Dr, Vintage at Bend Senior Apartments. Comment period ends 1/12/23.
- Continued Public Hearing before City Council, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. Concerning proposed parking code amendments.
- Revised Planning Commission Hearing, 7:00 pm 1/18/23. On amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City Development Code.
- Planning Commission Hearing 5:30pm 1/18/23. Hayden Homes is submitting a master plan for 37.1 acres to be developed into 346 housing units and a park, at 21415 and 21455 Hwy 20. This is outside MVNA, and is a result of HB4079 pilot project for affordable housing.
- Application to rule on legality of unit of land in RS zone, between NE Fieldstone Ct. and NE Evelyn Ct.
- Application to modify already approved Site Plan, 618 NE Bellevue Dr.
- Planning Commission Hearing, 12/12/22, on amendments to align Comprehensive Plan, Transportation Systems Plan, and City Development Code.
- Short Term Rental application, 2093 NE Mays Ct.
- Short Term Rental Approved, 3063 NE Madison.
- Short Term Rental application: 1883 Diablo Way. Comment period through 12/7/22.
- Site Plan Review of 60-lot 2-phase subdivision. Location is 62742 Promise Place, and Eagle Road. Comments may be submitted through 12/5/22.