October 2021 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Oct 16, 2021~
Last updated: Nov 12, 2021
- Approval of Short Term Rental, 1829 NE Yellowstone Ln.
- Petrosa: approval of final plat for Petrosa Phase 3, 38-lot subdivision.
- Application for 48-unit apartment building, 618 NE Bellevue Drive. This is Phase 2, and will closely resemble Phase 1.
- Approval for Short Term Rental, 2681 Moonlight Drive.
- Approval to expand dental office by 1,080 Square feet, at 2250 Professional Ct.
- Application for 2 R&D buildings at NE 18th and Brinson Blvd. This is in Boyd Acres NA, near but not in MVNA. Comment period ends 10/28.
- Decision on HB 2001 Code changes, and Ordinance, passed at the October 6th Council Meeting. This codifies Bend’s response to OR HB2001 which mandates zoning changes to allow increased density.
- Application to change facade of commercial building: Smolich Poperties, 1865 NE Hwy 20. Comment period open until 10/21/21.