October 2022 Land Use Notices
Posted on: Oct 23, 2022~
Last updated: Oct 23, 2022
- Planning Commission Work Session rescheduled. November 14, 2022 5:30 pm. Attend the work session in person in the City of Bend Council Chambers at 710 NW Wall Street, Bend, OR, 97703 or virtually (attendance instructions will be on the meeting agenda which will be posted at Planning Commission | City of Bend (bendoregon.gov) prior to the work session).Many code adjustments will be addressed, see attached.
- Short Term Rental approved for 1884 NE Yellowstone Ln.
- Short Term Rental application for 21360 NE Kyte Rd. Approved.
- Short Term Rental application for 1869 NE Tombstone Way. Approved.
- Short Term Rental application for 1974 NE Jackson. Approved.
- Short Term Rental application for 1884 NE Yellowstone Lane.
- Height Variance Requested, 1301 NE Medical Center Drive. A future 4-story apartment complex next to The Alexander applied for 55′ height in a zone that allows up to 45′. It will allow for a rooftop lobby/staircase landing and rooftop storage on the eastern rooftop area, described as similar in appearance to the neighboring Alexander. Approved
- Public Neighborhood Meeting regarding development of property at 21455 NE Hwy 20, between NE Hwy 20 and Bear Creek Rd. This is in a recently approved UGB expansion near Mountain View and Larkspur NAs, pursuant to HB 4079, the Affordable Housing Pilot Program. There was an earlier public meeting about this development, but a new meeting must be held because 6 months have passed since the earlier meeting. Meeting by Zoom 6pm Wednesday September 28th.