Transportation – Neff and Purcell Improvements Pre Construction Public Meeting 2/09/2023
Neff & Purcell Improvements Project Update – February 9, 2023
The Neff Road and Purcell Boulevard Improvements Project is a high priority project providing both north-south connectivity and improving safety and capacity for all users in a vital area of Bend.
A full closure of the Neff Road and Purcell Boulevard intersection will be required during construction from February 22 through mid–summer 2023. (See detour map below.)
Detour routes include 8th Street, Greenwood Avenue, 27th Street and Butler Market Road. You may also monitor current and upcoming detours and closures at bendoregon.gov/traffic.
February 9 through February 16
Excavation and rock hammering will take place in the vicinity of the Purcell Extension. This work is necessary to prepare the site for the construction of new infrastructure.
Neff and Purcell Intersection
Utility locating work will be conducted to identify the location of any underground utilities for temporary sign supports. This work will help ensure the safe and efficient installation of detour signage.
The City is committed to keeping neighbors and the community informed throughout the project through the project website, public informational meetings, mailings and emails. For more information, contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESTIMATED PROJECT SCHEDULE
- Please help us spread the word to your patients, clients, customers and delivery personnel regarding detouring and closures.
- Share the website information where others can also sign up for updates. bendoregon.gov/neff-purcell
- If you are not the correct contact for your address and/or others need to be included, please contact the project team at email@example.com.
Questions and Comments?
- Project Phone Line: (458) 202-7348
- Project Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Website: bendoregon.gov/neff-purcell
- Project Engineer: Drew Wells, PE
This project includes funding from the voter-approved 2020 Transportation General Obligation (GO) Bond. To learn about more projects around Bend included in the GO Bond, visit bendoregon.gov/gobond.