City of Bend
EMPIRE CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENTS WEEKLY UPDATE
September 30, 2021
NE Purcell Blvd and NE Butler Market Roundabout Scheduled to Open By Thursday, October 7th
NE Purcell Blvd Between NUID Canal and Butler Market Road to Finish Final Paving and Striping
- Limited access to area homes will remain open, but there may be brief delays.
- Construction is dependent on weather, COVID-19
Knife River Will be Paving
Along NE Purcell Blvd and Butler Market Road/Purcell Blvd
Wednesday, September 29thth and Thursday, September 30th
Please Be Aware of Delays!
NE Purcell Blvd and NE Butler Market Roundabout Nears Completion
Thank you for your interest in the Empire Corridor Improvements Project. You may unsubscribe at any time by replying “unsubscribe” to the email.
Intermittent work continues at the intersections of NE Wild Rivers Loop, NE Cradle Mountain Way, NE Purser Avenue and NE Castle Avenue for the next few weeks.Read More
September 16, 2021
NE Purcell Blvd and NE Butler Market Roundabout to be Completed in October
Due to a COVID outbreak, the opening of the new roundabout has been delayed and is now slated for October.
Intermittent work will occur at the intersections of NE Wild Rivers Loop, NE Cradle Mountain Way, NE Purser Avenue and NE Castle Avenue forRead More
Back to School Means Sharing the Road with School-age Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Please obey speed laws in school zones.
- Watch for both pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Allow for extra driving time immediately before and after school.
- Don’t block the crosswalk when stopped at a red light or waiting to make a turn.
Due to a COVID outbreak, theRead More