One of our primary goals is to monitor land use and development in our neighborhood.
Our Land Use Chair is Carol Elwood.
Contact us if you have questions or concerns about land use in our neighborhood.
For more information about Land Use in general or how to submit an effective public comment on a land use issue or development application, please see our Frequently Asked Questions!
Land Use Resources:
(from the City of Bend)
- Tips for Providing Written Comment on a Land Use Application
- Tips for Providing Comments at a Neighborhood Public Meeting
- Tips for Providing Oral Comments
- Deciphering Parking Calculations
- Public Involvement Flow Chart
- New Regulations Driven by State Legislation, Council or Community
- Path to Reviewing a Land Use Application
- Land Use 101
Below are links to current land use notices in our neighborhood
(newest at the top)
- Application for Short Term Rental, 2623 NE Civet Ct. Comments accepted until 11/22/21.
- Application for Short Term Rental, 1323 NE Dawson. Comments accepted until 11/22/21.
- Draft amendments to Comprehensive Plan and Development Code. Pertaining to Juniper Ridge, defines low stress bike and walk routes, as well as defining arterial, collector, and local streets within Juniper Ridge. Also: Refining some definitions for HB 2001 code changes already approved. Planning Commission work session 5:30 pm December 13, 2021, Public Hearing before Planning Commission 5:30 pm December 27th. Possible Council Hearing 7:00 pm on January 19th
Land Use FAQs and Comment Instructions
Join Mountain View NA
Curious to learn more about what is happening in Mountain View and the City of Bend?