Latest News from Mountain View
Safety First Project construction activities require heavy equipment and open trench work. Stay safe. Always stay outside of the construction areas. Keep children and pets away from the construction zone. Use the posted detour and temporary pedestrian access routes. Please be aware that temporary pedestrian access routes will change as needed during different phases of work. Project Update We haveRead More
- Neighborhood Meeting, pre application, for Trinity Lutheran church and school, 2550 NE Butler Market Rd. June 14th, 6 pm, at the Church/Gym. The proposal is to build a 27,982 square foot building for worship, classrooms, and performing arts; to build a 9,000 sf accessory structure; to build sports courts and a track. Click here for
- Approved subdivision, Parkside Place
- Site Plan Review for Parkside Place Master Plan.
- Meeting Notice: April 14th meeting of committee to discuss Tree Preservation code amendments.
- Short Term Rental approved, 2712 Black Oak Place
- Application for 238-lot subdivision, Parkside Place Master Plan.
- Approved Site